London (West End) SALARY: £15 - £20 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
This is a great role for a switched-on candidate, looking for a Team Assistant role in a small and friendly company. This role is working for a family office based in South Kensington. They are looking for someone to join them for a temporary basis for at least the next 6 months. This is to start immediately.
You are expected in the office full-time, the hours are 9am-5pm and the salary is paying the hourly equivalent of £37.5k per annum.
What you'll do:
- Meeting scheduling: preparing agendas and documentation as required, as well as minute taking and action follow-up
- Receptionist responsibility for meeting and greeting of family members and others visiting the office
- Update and upkeep of relevant spreadsheets and databases
- Provide general support for office management tasks
- Primary responsibility for answering calls to the office general number
- Ensure distribution of post and parcels
- Diary management for managers
- Develop strong working relationships with other relevant entities, clients and stakeholders
- Type and format internal and external communications
- Prepare business/travel expenses
- Coordinate travel arrangements for managers as needed (flight, transport and accommodation)
- Client liaison and project work as required
- Perform ad hoc duties or projects as requested
Who you are:
- 3 – 5 years' previous experience in a similar role in either a family office, financial services, banking, tax or legal environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent problem solving and numerical skills
- Thorough attention to detail
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- The ability to plan own work and work independently
- A self-starter: practical and outcome-focused
- A highly organised approach, capable of managing deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- A strong client focus and service orientation
- Good team-working skills
Please apply now if you're interested in this great opportunity!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 16 May 2023 JOB ID: JCTA29910