New York City, NY SALARY: $40,000 - $50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client, a leading lifestyle management company based in London are expanding internationally to New York. They are looking to add a Team Assistant to their Upper East Side office to assist their New York lifestyle managers. This role is fully in office 5 days a week on the UES. This is a perfect role for someone with a passion for travel and lifestyle management who is wanting to work for a company that promotes growth internally.
As the Team Assistant you will be working with the New York office’s team of lifestyle and project managers. This is a great role for someone who is wanting to expand their travel knowledge and is highly organized, as you will be the go-to in the office to ensure everything runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
- Administrative support
- Travel and concierge request research, detailed
- Interacting with suppliers in order to book travel, hotel and restaurant bookings
- Helping to create client presentations
- Supporting the management on different projects
- Interacting with suppliers and doing research on new supplier contracts
- Office administration and CRM organization
- Helping to create content with social media platforms and newsletter content
- Calendar management
This role would be great for someone who is extremely organized and has great time management skills, with the ability to multitask while under pressure, excellent written and verbal skills with fluency in English as a must. Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, and presentation skills. You will have a professional phone manner and the ability to work independently.
- 20 Days paid vacation time per year
- Fixed contribution towards health benefits
- Additional commission earned on client travel and requests
After 2 full years of employment:
- 10 weeks full pay maternity leave
- Ability to work remotely anywhere in the world for 2 weeks (employee to cover associated costs)
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 May 2023 JOB ID: ALEC29658