London (City of) SALARY: £16 - £19 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Ongoing temporary contract
£16 - £19p/h
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to join a prestigious, globally recognised financial services firm in Canary Wharf. My client is looking for a proactive self-starter with a strong work ethic who is ready to join their team ASAP! If you thrive working in a fast-paced, corporate environment and are a superstar team player then this could be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Extensive diary management
- Act as the first point of contact
- Arrange internal meetings and calls
- Email management - anticipate responses and draft replies escalate urgent matters.
- Book and co-ordinate travel itineraries
- Support the event teams with organising events
- Presentation materials – providing advanced level of word, excel and PowerPoint for presentations as required.
- Expense management
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience from a similar role gained with financial services, preferably within Banking.
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Office, with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional manner with excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
POSTED: 27 Apr 2022 JOB ID: BGTA25521