London (Greater) SALARY: £26,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A brilliant opportnity has arisen for a Team Assistant to join a growing management consultancy. It's a really exciting time to join as the business is growing and they have just opened up their 3rd international office.
This position is for a Team Assistant to support the CEO and 3 Partners. Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Coordinating travel
- Assisting with events
- Assisting with HR
- Generally being the "go-to" person
They have an amazing culture and this is something they are really focussed on. It's a young team and they are looking for someone confident, dynamic and charismatic to join the team. Someone who is not afraid of hard work and is willing to get stuck in.
We are ideally looking for someone with between 1-3 years' experience. This role will be based in their office in West London but there is lots of flexibility to work from home.
- Salary is £26-28k and dependent on experience
- Yearly discretionary bonus (based on individual and company performance)
- Private healthcare
- Budgets for professional development
- Spill mental health platform
- 25 days' holiday not including Bank Holidays
POSTED: 12 Jul 2021 JOB ID: CLMGMT2968