London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is an innovative Life Sciences business, situated in beautiful, stylish and open-plan offices in central London. They are a highly experienced team with long-standing investment success through turning science into approved medical products.
With 12 in the London office, this Team Assistant role will be supporting one of the Partners. A varied role that requires managing to multi-task on a daily basis and assisting with office management.
Responsibilities include –
- Diary and travel management
- Investor Relations management
- Client relationship management
- Solid gatekeeping
- Project management
- Assisting with the board; minute taking, collating info putting together detailed follow-up pointers.
- Office management
As the office is small, they have a real all-hands-of-deck approach.
Requirements for this role include –
- Top degree from Red Brick University
- 2+ years in a similar Team Assistant role
- Proactive attitude
- Strong MS Office Skills
POSTED: 07 Jun 2021 JOB ID: DHLIFESCI22491