London (City of) SALARY: £18 - £20 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Team Assistant – Asset Management
City of London
£18 - £20 per hour
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Team Assistant to support a large team that work within Fixed Income. This is an exciting opportunity for someone ready for a challenging but rewarding role.
Our client is seeking out a Team Assistant to provide support to a team of 40 people. The successful candidate will have experience within Financial Services and be proactive with strong analytical skills. This role is based on a 12-month contract.
- Extensive diary management
- Expense management
- General administration support and day-to day duties
- Travel coordination
- Booking and arranging meetings both internally and externally
- Adhoc requests
To be successful in this Team Assistant role you must have strong organisational skills and exhibit a high level of resourcefulness. You must be able to take initiative in difficult situations and have a strong attention to detail.
- Experience in Financial Services ideally within an asset management or banking firm
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to present information clearly
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Very strong attention to detail
POSTED: 26 Apr 2021 JOB ID: MCAMTA22392