London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £34,000 TERM: Permanent
Team Assistant, Equity Sales
£30,000 - £34,000 + fantastic benefits
City of London
An impressive and highly successful global investment bank are seeking a Team Assistant to support a busy team of 7 within Institutional Equity Sales. Working within a small team, attitude and a willingness to help colleagues is essential. This role is a very detail orientated, client focused and fast paced role. The successful Team Assistant will have experience working within a similar team orientated role, preferably within banking or financial services.
What you’ll do:
- Professionally deal with all enquiries (phone and email)
- Telephone coverage for other team members
- Supporting the sales team with research activities
- Logging client interactions on the various systems
- Booking international travel for the team members a prepare detailed itineraries
- Diary management for sales team members
- Assisting the Roadshow Coordinator and taking on overflow admin for them
- Arranging meetings and events for team members
- General office admin support
- Processing expenses
The Team Assistant will have excellent organisational skills, a ‘can do’ mentality and be a true self starter that enjoys taking on added responsibilities. Strong MS Office skills are essential and a secretarial qualification is also highly desired.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply asap!
POSTED: 13 Feb 2020 JOB ID: AJLTAIES20969