Talent Sourcing Co-Ordinator
UK (regional) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable global management consultancy, looking for an accomplished and credible Talent Attraction Coordinator to support their central HR team. This role will be on a full-time basis, with a hybrid working pattern from the picturesque city of Oxford and within a collaborative, high functioning, and fun company culture.
- Exhausting all recruitment channels to source and attract talent
- Act as a company brand ambassador
- Conducting initial candidate screenings to generate focused talent shortlists
- Work alongside the Talent Assistant in creating out of the box recruitment and marketing material to attract talent
- Act as an analytical thinker when producing insights into current markets and reducing time to hire
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven recruitment experience within agency or in-house, ideally in a research or sourcing
- Have a creative, problem-solving mindset
- Have a high level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
To be considered for this role, apply below!
POSTED: 20 Jun 2022 JOB ID: KL5821