London (City of) SALARY: £15 - £17 PER: Hour
An exciting opportunity to work as a Talent Coordinator for a reputable, expanding tech customer service management company. My client value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. They have different backgrounds and they celebrate different cultures. And, just like their product, they honour each of the experiences that build their people.
Fast growing globally you will be based in the London City branch and work within the Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition team leads recruiting efforts for all facets of their growing company. As a Talent Coordinator, you will own the candidate experience from interviews all the way through to final offer. This includes coordinating and scheduling, and ensuring a personal and differentiated experience.
- Deliver a highly personal and differentiated candidate experience
- Partner closely with recruiters to ensure a smooth interview process
- Liaise with candidates and the hiring teams to coordinate interviews
- Send the final offer to candidates
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Zoom, and Microsoft Office Suite
- 1+ years’ experience in a Coordination, Recruitment position
- Bachelor’s degree
- Attention to detail and the ability to remain organized and multitask even when presented with high volumes of people or information
- Experience in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, or Sales
- Experience with the Lever Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
For further information please apply below.
POSTED: 15 Jan 2021 JOB ID: DFTC2424