Talent Acquisition Specialist – Tech
London (Greater) SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A well-known professional services company are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their Tech team. This is an exciting, opportunity to work within an established team. You’ll work 2 day per week in a lovely stylish central London office, giving you lots of flexibility. Our client is additionally offering a well rounded benefits package with a bonus structure with this role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment lifecycle, delivering an impeccable candidate experience
- Direct sourcing and pipelining talent at all levels, across tech and corporate on a global scale
- Proactively source high calibre candidates, utilising innovative techniques, tools, and methodologies to maximise direct hires and increase candidate quality and pipeline
- Working closely with relevant areas of the business to understand their recruitment needs, and to add value to the existing recruitment framework, and processes
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to internal hiring managers and stakeholders within the business, on all Recruitment and Talent matters
- Genuinely care about the employee and candidate experience, with a warm, heartfelt and solution focussed approach
- Clear understanding of GDPR, ETW and compliance regulations
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience recruiting for specialist tech roles within an agency or inhouse capacity
- Hold a bachelors or masters level degree
- Excellent candidate / pipeline management skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload using initiative
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- High level of Emotional Intelligence
- Strong adaptable communication skills
For further information, apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Sep 2022 JOB ID: KL7524