Talent Acquisition Specialist
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a hospitality company based in West London. This is a hybrid role, 3 days a week in the office and 2 days from home.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Create resourcing campaigns to secure the best and brightest candidates across the hospitality profession for your roles
- Sourcing and pipelining candidates, sometimes cold outreach, with confidence
- Able to work collaboratively to achieve a team target and team objectives
- Able to juggle heavy workload in a busy environment
- Keep track of passive candidates in order to maintain contact
- Build strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
Skills and experience required:
- Open to all experience levels
- Ideally previous hospitality experience
- Recruitment experience including interviewing and direct sourcing is advantageous
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Experience working within a busy environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Sep 2023 JOB ID: JPP0933