Talent Acquisition Specialist
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £38,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Job Title :Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting To : Recruitment Manager
Business Function : Recruitment
Location : West London
Salary : Up to 38K
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will ensure the development of a highly efficient in-house academic recruitment function.
- Develop a wide range of networks to ensure the widest possible pool of quality, skilled and experienced applicants for all open academic positions within the company.
- Coordinate with academic Program Heads/Associate Deans and Deans to anticipate future hiring needs
- Advise and provide guidance to hiring managers on effective recruitment procedures and interview techniques
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for hiring managers
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media
- Utilise ATS system to develop candidate databases to match future vacant positions
- Recieivng and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for hiring managers
Who you are?
- Experience working within recruitment, in house or agency
- Demonstrable experience in large volume recruitment, managing full cycle of roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management
- Organised and methodical
Employee reward scheme
33 days holiday (inclusive of BH) +1 extra day per year in service
Free car parking
Growth and progression in role
On site role
If this is suited to you please apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Aug 2022 JOB ID: LP27029