Talent Acquisition Coordinator
London (City of) SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator / Recruiter
3 month rolling fixed-term contract
Based from home initially, before moving into their offices in Aldgate from 2021
**MUST have worked with Greenhouse ATS**
A growing, exciting and forward-thinking AdTech firm with a nurturing culture are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to partner their international people team and join them ASAP! Experience of working with Greenhouse ATS is a must, so please only apply if you have a strong working knowledge of this system, in order for the successful person to hit the ground running from the start.
They are looking for an ambitious, dedicated recruiting professional, who will partner with the recruitment team to help source and coordinate interviews for across their various brands. They need you to be a true ambassador for the company and ensure that every candidate has the best possible experience from beginning to end.
You will be working from home until at least the end of this year, with plans to potentially move into their offices in Aldgate in early 2021.
What you’ll do:
- Source candidates for international offices
- Recruit the full lifecycle, from sourcing candidates through to the placement
- Coordinate interviews between hiring managers and their teams using Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse
- Communicate professionally with candidates, maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Work closely with other internal recruiters to improve upon existing processes and to develop and roll out fun and creative ways to acquire new talent
- Track candidates’ interviewing experiences and act as the main point of contact at all times
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and documents
- 2 + years of recruiting coordination experience and proven sourcing experience
- Working experience of Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse
- Experience achieving group goals and not fazed by targets
- Experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks
- Self-motivated with a high sense of urgency whilst maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- A team player – always willing to help out wherever needed
If you are interested in the above role, please apply ASAP.
POSTED: 29 Oct 2020 JOB ID: CLSADTECH21752