Talent Acquisition Assistant
UK (regional) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable global Data Analytics and Research consultancy, looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Assistant to support their internal talent functions and recruitment processes across the business. A fantastic opportunity for someone who is highly organised, communicates well and is looking to join a collaborative and fun company culture. This role is a full-time, permanent position with a hybrid working pattern from the picturesque city of Oxford.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Supporting on the full recruitment lifecycle
- Being the first point of contact for all Recruitment related queries for both employees and external candidates
- Coordinating interviews, as well as handling all candidate communications and delivering an exceptional candidate and internal stakeholder journey
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner and build strong working relationships internally at all levels
- Maintaining accurate, up to date and fully compliant recruitment and candidate records
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1-2 years working within a recruitment or admin based position
- Extremely strong Admin and Organisational skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Right to work in UK – essential
For further information, please apply below.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 16 Sep 2022 JOB ID: KL5823