Talent Acquisition Assistant
London (City of) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client is a well-established financial services company located in the heart of the City of London. They are seeking a enthusiastic super organised Talent Acquisition Assistant to join their friendly, supportive HR department. The role will focus on providing outstanding recruitment and administrative support across all areas of the employee life cycle including talent acquisition, on-boarding and talent development.
This is a busy and fast paced role so requires a detail orientated, self-motivated person. The ideal candidate would be required to possess strong communication skills, have an enthusiastic, proactive approach and demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Typical duties within this role include:
- Working with hiring managers and the Talent Manager to develop job descriptions, interview questions and relevant technical assessments.
- Screening applications for experienced and trainee roles to ensure they meet the minimum entry criteria and processing candidate applications through the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Scheduling interviews, administering assessments, and preparing and distributing interview paperwork.
- Writing job adverts and posting vacancies on the company job boards and social media sites.
- Monitoring the recruitment inbox and responding to queries.
WHO YOU ARE
- Have strong administration skills, excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have experience of working in a busy environment and to deadlines.
- Exceptionally organised, able to multi-task and can manage your workload effectively.
- Can communicate and build relationships with people across all levels.
- Have experience of working in a busy environment and to tight deadlines.
- Have 3 A-levels, or equivalent.
POSTED: 09 Sep 2021 JOB ID: NITAA001