Swiss-based Executive Assistant, Private Family Office
Europe SALARY: £75,000 - £100,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Private and Business EA already based in Switzerland!
My client, a private family office in Switzerland, is recruiting for the role of Executive Assistant to the Principal and Director, managing both his business and private affairs.
This is the executive office within a multigenerational private family office, led by a talented entrepreneur and angel investor.
The family office was established by the principal’s father, an accomplished real estate developer and executive. The family office is headquartered in London - with the Swiss team and portfolio companies primarily based in Europe and the Middle East.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing a principal’s calendars and global travel coordination, as well as overseeing delegated special projects – ranging from household management to event planning. An absolute prerequisite for this position is to have inherent awareness of confidentiality and high touch service.
Please note the office works on Macs and candidates must be confident working with Apple products and software packages, such as Google Suite.
The environment is fast-paced and you are reporting in to a principal with very exacting standards, so candidates must be extremely organized and have the ability to adapt their business practices according to the very high calibre culture of this environment.
Please note you will be reporting to the Director of the Family Office.
- Calendar and Travel Management:
- Coordinate strategic scheduling and travel logistics on behalf of the Principal and Director.
- Manage high volume, time sensitive administrative work.
- Maintain the team’s CRM.
- Special Projects’ Execution:
- Track and execute special projects as delegated by the Executive Team – including gifting, event planning, and electronics acquisitions.
- Develop seamless processes for more efficient execution of projects.
- Property and Vendor Management:
- Vet, coordinate and manage vendor appointments and global properties – including supply restocking, package receipt, and recurring maintenance.
- Research and implement improved processes for automated household management.
- Coordinate houseguest management
- Communications and Team Asset:
- Leverage up the executive team with full ownership of role – executing all delegated tasks seamlessly and efficiently, end-to-end.
- Promote a collaborative and engaged culture across the organization.
- 6+ years of administrative experience supporting C-level executives. Professional experience in private family office management and real estate is preferred. International experience is required.
- University degree required.
- Driver preferred
- High integrity professional with keen recognition of cultural norms, situational sensitivities and privacy.
- Top talent who is extraordinarily organized, detail-oriented and has the ability to multitask.
- Self-starter with proven track record of expertly executing complex projects with minimal guidance.
- Entrepreneurial and adaptable mindset who is receptive to live feedback. 24/7 availability.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English – must be fluent.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (Calendar, Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Apple products.
- Role based in Switzerland. Occasional global travel required.
This role is to start as soon as possible, so there is no option to arrange a relocate. Please only apply if you have the proven right to work in Switzerland and are currently based within easy reach of Zurich or Andermatt.
POSTED: 29 Mar 2021 JOB ID: IWZUR2113