Sustainability and Corporate Citizen Manager
Middle East SALARY: 30,000 AED - 35,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
- Serve as the focal point for Our client’ sustainability and corporate citizenship activities, applying and implementing the Company’s Sustainability and Corporate Citizenship strategies to maximize the social and business impact.
- Identify and prioritize areas for institutional sustainability efforts and recommend strategies for proactively addressing relevant sustainability issues.
- Formulate action plans with defined objectives, targets and responsibilities to support the Company’s sustainability strategy taking into consideration the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Measure and monitor progress against sustainability strategies, objectives and performance targets.
- Support and work with the Company’s four platforms to develop relevant sustainability and corporate citizenship strategies and plans.
- Evaluate corporate citizenship proposals and make recommendations to the corporate citizenship committee.
- Lead the corporate citizenship committee that develops, manage and monitor a structured and focused approach towards achieving the clients' corporate citizenship objectives.
- Monitor progress of corporate citizenship active partnerships against targets and budgets.
- Serve as the internal leader and “go to” expert for sustainability, monitoring emerging trends, programs and issues, and communicating and educating others on sustainability topics.
- Foster a culture of sustainability through ongoing organizational communications and education.
- Offer expertise and provide support for initiatives to reduce company-wide resource consumption and waste generation.
- Represent the client at events and meetings in the communities in which it operates.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders including subsidiaries, business partners, government representatives, not-for-profit organizations, among others.
- Work closely with the communications department to create and implement communication strategies to publicize the company’s sustainability effort and promote broad awareness of sustainability initiatives, both internally and externally
Reporting and Communication
- Prepare internal reports to the Executive Board on the sustainability and corporate citizenship activities within the Company.
- Exhibit and maintain excellent working relationships with all staff.
What you need
- At least 7-8 years of work experience with nonprofits and/or program coordination or fundraising organisations
- Bachelor degree in marketing and/or communications, public health, social work, education or related field
Salary 35,000 AED plus benefits will consider relocating a candidate.
POSTED: 06 Apr 2021 JOB ID: ZCCORDXB4475