Sushi Chef – Fine Dining Restaurant
London (Greater) SALARY: £32,000 - £32,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Fantastic opportunity for a sushi chef with considerable experience in preparing sushi dishes at the highest standards
My client, a sophisticated fine dining Italian restaurant with Japanese influence, is looking for a creative and hard-working sushi chef for their new opening restaurant. In this new concept, Italian and Japanese cultures pay tribute to each other; every dish has a distinctive Italian taste and aroma but expressed with a Japanese gesture.
This is a permanent position, based in Great Portland Street. Your employment will ideally start at the beginning of January
They offer a salary of £32,000pa
Who you are:
- An experienced sushi chef who works at exceptionally high standards
- A chef with expertise in handling raw fish in the appropriate manner (cutting, slicing, and filleting different types of fish)
- A creative and passionate individual, with demonstrated experience in plating techniques
- An individual with excellent time management, communication skills and able to work under pressure
- A chef able to ensure adherence to highest quality food preparation and hygiene standards
If you have the attitude, experience and commitment to fit in this rewarding role, apply now!
My client is also looking to recruit chef de parties with a background in Italian and Japanese cuisine. If you feel you have the right experience, please apply below!
POSTED: 07 Jan 2022 JOB ID: AF24492SUS