Student Engagement Coordinator
London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £37,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Student Engagement Coordinator – Remote/London
An amazing opportunity for a confident and personable social media superstar to join a highly reputable international University, based in London with a flexible remote working setup. You will work in a close team with highly passionate Directors.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Welcome students to campus
- Regular social media content posting
- Use Excel for data and information handling
- Continuous coaching for students resolving issues
- Occasionally accompany students on trips (theatre, sport, meals)
- Provide emergency response contact
WHO YOU ARE:
An energetic, engaging individual looking to make a difference to students’ lives in education will thrive in this role. Knowledge on UK and US education systems will be advantageous.
- Life experience and understanding of current affairs
- Passionate about London with great area knowledge
- Natural empathy and compassion
- Clear, confident with great communication skills
- Efficient problem solver and great attention to detail
This role is offering £35-£37k DOE and carries additional benefits.
Benefits and other info:
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Employer Contributory Pension
- Laptop and cell phone
We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 13 Nov 2022 JOB ID: JHSC28329