Stock Control Administrator – Fulham
London (West End) SALARY: £21,000 - £23,000 PER: Month TERM: Temporary
My client, a luxury fashion retailer is looking for a temporary Stock Control Administrator to join their team as soon as possible. You will be based in their head office in Fulham and be required to support the Stock Control team with the manual administration of stock during the transition to the 3PL partner.
Reporting to the Head of 3PL, Distribution and Logistics, this position is required to own and input stock data whilst driving stock accountability across departments and the 3PL.
This is a highly dynamic, fast-moving industry. This position is required to work quickly, accurately and safely.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of a similar role working alongside 3PL.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Navision System.
- Advanced excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience of working with European markets and generating appropriate logistics documentation.
- Experience of creating commercial invoices within a similar role.
- Data driven mindset with the ability to be independent, working to analyse opportunities and performance.
- Highly organised, able to manage large quantities of administration.
- Resilient, able to suggest viable solutions or approach challenges as interim issues keeping long term goals in mind.
- Thorough understanding of computerised stock control systems, confident in proposing enhancements.
- Analytical and thorough approach to work.
- Demonstrable numerical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills, able to drive solutions to complex problems.
If you have all the necessary system experince please apply immedialtey.
POSTED: 09 Sep 2021 JOB ID: DF23437