New York City, NY SALARY: $65,000 - $80,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 p.a.
Tiger is partnered with a prestigious real estate management company in midtown Manhattan. They are currently looking for a Staff Accountant to join their amazing friendly team. This is an in-office position.
- Full working knowledge of a General Ledger from basic Bookkeeping/Accounting to presentation and preparation of Financial Statements
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations and post all statements transactions to the building’s ledgers
- Intercompany reconciliations and postings
- Knowledge of RPIE completion, TC 201 forms, and support documentation.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Ability to interpret legal documents, (contracts and leases), in a concise and organized manner, and relay the findings to the owners so that critical matters are resolved in a timely and thorough manner
- Coordinate and execute the monthly close process including journal entries, reconciliations, and financial statement preparation for reporting to senior management
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting are Finance
- 3-5 years of Real Estate Management Accounting experience required
- Strong knowledge of real estate accounting software or comparable accounting software
- Proficiency with standard suite of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented with a strong ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly
- Proven teamwork skills and attributes
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 26 Nov 2023 JOB ID: JK31556