Sports club FOH manager – Surrey
UK (regional) SALARY: £15 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Contract
I'm looking to recruit an experienced, part-time, front of house manager for an historic private members club based in Woking, Surrey. The clubhouse comprises of a dining room, members accommodation (15 beds) and a bar. The role will involve a lot of interaction with members, whilst managing two more members of staff.
This is a 3 month fixed term contract to start as soon as possible, likely to become permanent. The role consists of 36 hours over 4 days a week:
- Thursday 11am – 5pm
- Friday 11am – 5pm
- Saturday 7am – 10pm (rest periods between busy times during the day)
- Sunday 7am – 8pm
(Bank Holidays same hours as Sundays)
The rate of pay is £15/hour.
- Excellent communication, organisation and attention to detail
- Smart casual - but not too casual - appearance
- Authoritative but high interpersonal sensitivity skills
- Process driven
- Previously club management experience would be desirable
- The successful candidate would be required to pass Police checks
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
POSTED: 16 May 2022 JOB ID: AF25695FOHM