Spanish speaking PA – temporary role – ongoing
London (West End) SALARY: £20 - £25 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
We are looking for a Spanish speaking PA to work closely with one other assistant and act as the intermediary for a team of virtual assistants supporting in business and private matters. This will start off as a temporary role whilst the CEO is in London and Europe. This is a very fast-paced team and dynamic business and they are looking for someone with the same work ethic and drive.
What you will do:-
This role will see you take on a range of duties including:
- Complex diary management, both business and personal
- Liaising with virtual assistants to ensure that project timeslines are met
- Preparing detailed travel itineraries including flights, vehicles, hotels and transfers
- Extensive email correspondence
- Organising meetings, booking venues and restaurants
- Research, preparation for meetings, preparing documents and presentations.
- Processing of expenses and basic finance preparation
- Arranging social engagements, booking restaurants etc.
- Handling confidential matters with discretion
What we are looking for
We are looking for a top assistant with experience supporting a C suite executive in a 1:1 role. Experience in the technology or e-commerce industry will be highly advantageous.
You will be
- High energy - able to keep up with a demanding role
- Responsible and trustworthy
- A real problem solver - able to think on your feet quickly
- An excellent communicator - both written and verbal
This role will start as a temporary role on an ongoing basis. We are looking for candidates available to start asap.
POSTED: 24 Dec 2020 JOB ID: RSPA21931