Spanish speaking LIVE-IN Nanny, West London
London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £38,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a Spanish speaking LIVE-IN nanny to join a HNW family who live in a beautiful house in West London. There are 3 children all under the age of 10.
Working in a small team with 2 housekeepers and a PA, you will be responsible for the care and organisation of the children, liaising with the PA to ensure everything runs smoothly day to day.
Nanny duties include;
- School drop-offs and pick-ups
- Helping with homework
- Managing all of the children’s schedules
- Organising and supervising activities
- Attending and arranging playdates
- Light housekeeping, laundry and ironing for the children
- Communicating with school via telephone and email
- Ad hoc duties
Only candidates who have experience as a live-in nanny will be considered for this role. This is the perfect role for a nanny who is a really organised, proactive and can think 10 steps ahead!
- Native Spanish speakers
- Fluent verbal and written English
- DBS Check
- Excellent references
Salary is between £450-550 net per week depending on experience
5 days a week from 7pm – 7.30pm (2-3 hour break in the day)
Accommodation provided is a private room with ensuite on the lower ground floor
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: AFNANNY1297