Social Account Executive (Freelance visa holders only)
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 10,000 AED - 10,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Social Account Executive
You must have a freelance visa and have experience working on luxury brands before applying for this role.
We are looking for highly motivated, creative individuals, who thrive in a fast-paced environment, to join a UK-based agency as they revolutionise the luxury social media space.
The social account Executive in Dubai will represent our client in the GCC, working with our growing portfolio of luxury brands including Fine Jewellery and Luxury Residential Property.
With experience working with destinations, architecture and hospitality, and an eye for exceptional content, you will work on numerous social platforms with the aim of engaging and growing brand awareness in the UAE and beyond.
● Oversee and grow a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for the overarching annual and monthly social strategy, content calendars and high quality day-to-day deliverables
● Build strong and meaningful client relationships, establishing their trust in us as luxury social media experts
● Creatively develop, brief-in and/or execute social campaigns for your clients that align with their KPIS, goals and target audiences.
● Create and curate engaging content and sign off any content created by external creatives for your clients’ projects.
● Writing of all Bilingual content copy for social - English original and Arabic as secondary language - or oversee the translations and sign off of this.
● Monitor and respond to comments and messages on social media platforms with a max 5 hour response time during 8am-6pm, ensuring professional responses.
● Manage campaigns, including budgeting, targeting, and performance analysis.
● Maintain up-to-date industry-leading knowledge on key and emerging social media platforms, functions, and trends to deliver strategic recommendations and inform leading department output
● Understand social media performance metrics (e.g. engagement, reach, conversion rates) report these back to the client in a digestible and actionable way, using this data to inform future strategies.
● Demonstrate a strong sense of self-motivation and self-drive by regularly putting forward new ideas and solutions, both to clients and to the CEOs for improvements.
● At least 2 years experience in a similar role with agency experience highly desired
● Native use of social media platforms, specifically - Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook and Linkedin.
● Knowledge and experience in the luxury property market
● Understanding of the global social media landscape and digital media.
● Interest in luxury fashion, trends and designers
● Up-to-date with best practice social media techniques.
● Proficiency with social media platforms to create and upload content.
● Proficiency with social media reporting, analytics and scheduling tools.
● Ability to manage multiple projects at once and happy to get your hands dirty
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 10 May 2023 JOB ID: AH0623SE