Service Manager- Saudization
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia SALARY: 20,000 AED - 20,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is a Multinational OEM based in Riyadh looking for a Service Manager to supervise the service team with installions, servicing, and repair of equipment and machinery .
- Supervises Service Technicians and/or Service Team Leaders; coordinates and schedules Technician work schedules; communicates repair plans to Technicians aligned with customer quotes;
- Monitors Technician productivity and repair quality. Provides coaching and feedback to individual Service Technicians and/or Service Team Leaders;
- Provides performance reviews and opportunities for professional growth.
- Provides first level of support to Service Technicians requiring assistance; escalates technical support needs for resolution when needed.
- Manages service logistics including use of materials, equipment, and employees ensuring safety, quality, and efficient operations.
- Develop and/or reviews quotes for accuracy prior to communication to customers; provides updates on repair status and any plan or schedule changes.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer expectations/organizational goals.
- Monitors the status of open repairs with technicians; addresses issues that impact completion of the repair plan in the time quoted to customers.
- Monitors goals and targets for the branch; measures, reviews, and maintains superior customer satisfaction levels.
- Resolves customer concerns related to warranties; develops strong relationships with key customers through frequent and professional communication.
- Must be a Saudi National
- 5-7 years of experience, in Service preferably in the same position or Service Supervisor
- Strong knowledge of KSA market
- Deep knowledge of Power Generation or Engine products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Sep 2023 JOB ID: FL_KSA_SM