Senior Talent Acquisition Lead
London (Greater) SALARY: £65,000 - £75,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client, a well-known professional services company are looking for a Senior Recruitment Lead to come on board their team. This is an exciting, newly created position within their senior hire team which offers lots of room for creativity and growth. You’ll work from their lovely stylish central London offices 2 days per week, giving you lots of flexibility. This is fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous senior hire recruitment experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver an excellent candidate journey to all perspective employees, from initial engagement through to onboarding
- Line management of 2 junior recruitment associates
- Work closely with the team manager in producing campaign materials
- Partner with hiring managers and sourcing teams to ensure a smooth hiring process
- Ensure that the internal ATS and other systems are kept up to date
- Support senior stakeholders and hiring managers in producing any relevant reports
- Manage a centralised inbox
- Collaborate with other teams to build your knowledge of the business and enhance your skills set
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience recruiting senior positions - essential
- Proven experience recruiting within a professional services environment - essential
- Excellent candidate / pipeline management skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload using initiative
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- High level of Emotional Intelligence
- Strong adaptable communication skills
For further information, apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Sep 2022 JOB ID: KL7268