Senior Sous Chef – Modern British Concept
London (Greater) SALARY: £45,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced and passionate senior sous chef. My client is a modern and sophisticated restaurant based in Central London that offers organic British and European fine dining food.
Closest tube station: Charing Cross
This is a permanent position; you will work around 45 hours per week.
The salary offered is up to £42,000 pa.
Who you are:
- A sous chef with previous experience in British and/or European food and in a high-volume environment – menu changes frequently
- A friendly leader, able to manage and train a small team of chefs
- A creative individual, able to use sophisticated sustainable ingredients
- A chef with proven experience with GP, costing, wastage management, ordering, stock...
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for running an exciting new restaurant alongside the head chef
- You will contribute to menu development using the finest seasonal and organic ingredients
- You will comply with health and safety regulations
- You will be occasionally of the kitchen operations in the head chef’s absence
- You will be leading, training and motivating the team with a nurturing and positive approach
- You will manage supplies and stock control
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Sep 2022 JOB ID: AF27328SSC