Senior Performance Manager
Middle East SALARY: 30,000 AED - 35,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
The Senior Performance Manager will lead on all marketing channel strategy and trading, working with the Head of Performance Manager and other key stakeholders, to develop and grow both eCommerce and the wider business.
- Works within the Performance team reporting to the Head of Performance.
- Is responsible and accountable for defining, executing, optimising and developing the marketing channel spend (franchise cost) and marketing channel strategy for eCommerce brands to meet ROI targets and business plans.
- Works seamlessly with the Digital Marketing and CRM teams to develop and deliver plans within the Performance & Online Marketing team.
- Works seamlessly with Online Trading Managers and other brand team members to develop and deliver plans within brand teams.
- Works closely with the Brand Planning & Strategy team, other central Digital & Marketing teams and brand teams to deliver a full-funnel and omni-channel customer experience and grow the business.
EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Deep understanding of how to manage and leverage digital marketing channels individually and as part of a marketing mix to drive revenue and ROI at scale.
- At least 5 years in eCommerce digital marketing, with experience across performance marketing and CRM with direct budget responsibilities in excess of 5m KWD.
- Experience working within a hypergrowth environment in a fast-paced and digitally mature business.
- Technical understanding of performance marketing platforms and tools such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Advertising, Google Marketing Platform, DSPs and the tactics to employ to drive the best performance from them.
- Strong understanding of the concepts of CRM, loyalty, customer retention and customer lifetime value.
- Experience interpreting and leveraging attribution metrics and models to understand and optimise marketing channel mixes.
- Expertise with enterprise web analytical and data tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adjust, Firebase, Magento etc.)
- Analytical and numbers-driven, able to make fact-based recommendations from complex data and turn insight into action.
- Excellent understanding of all digital KPIs controlling performance.
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness of how to affect profit from any given activity.
- Ability to react to change and make smart, fast decisions.
- Ability to build relationships and to influence across teams and career levels.
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to show complex issues in an engaging way.
- Confident self-starter and organised project manager with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Team player with the ability to work effectively across matrix management structures.
- Customer-first focus
- Relevant degree or professional qualification.
- Fashion, home furnishing and beauty experience.
- Experience in MENA markets.
POSTED: 17 May 2022 JOB ID: SPM009ARI