Senior Marketing Executive
London (West End) SALARY: £38,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Marketing Executive to work on an exciting project within the rail industry. This role will provide support to the senior management team and take the lead on this newly established project. My client is looking for someone with enthusiasm, energy and a willingness to get things done to join our small team.
The project you will be working on is a campaign to promote rail as an exciting career and attract high quality talent who may never have considered rail as a career. This will be a varied and fulfilling role with no two days the same: from presenting to partners, working on improving user experience on the website, writing newsletter content or attending careers events.
The main responsibilities will be to ensure successful planning, implementation, monitoring and communication of the project, supported by an Assistant and reporting into the Head of Marketing.
This is a temporary to permanent placement as they are looking for someone to start asap. The offices are based near St James's Park and currently offer hybrid working, with two days in the office and three days at home.
What you’ll do:
- Ownership of the project
- Business development to attract new funding partners
- Manage the website (WordPress site) – manage SEO performance, content management and user journey ownership to maximise conversions from visitors to subscribers
- Campaign management – creating and implementing a detailed plan
- Manage social media channels – using fresh and curated content to engage and grow social media audiences
- Use digital marketing to build brand awareness and generate leads, through marketing funnel to customers
- Work with a range of key stakeholders. You will collaborate and report on project progress
Who you are:
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders; colleagues, agencies and other external parties
- Understanding of digital marketing best practice, ability to analyse and produce reports on performance metrics
- Experienced in WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads and paid social advertising
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Proficient in creating presentations/graphics, using tools such as Prezi, Canva or other design tools
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Creative content writer
- Excellent communication skills, oral, writing and presenting
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life assurance at 3 x annual salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
If you're interested in the role, please apply now!
POSTED: 05 Jan 2022 JOB ID: JCMARKETINGEXEC24472