Senior Marketing and Communications Advisor
London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An excellent opportunity for a switched-on Senior Marketing & Communications Advisor to join a busy communications team with a focus on leading work across narrative and engagement, external and internal communications, and product marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Communications is a core offering supporting partner-facing strategy development and delivery.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced role, typical duties include:
• Update and maintain relationships with vendors
• Lead user-generated content (internal and external)
• Stay up to date on communications trends and tools
• Drive evolution, implementation, and management of brand portfolio, supporting the overarching communications strategy
• Build and implement multi-channel brand awareness campaigns for the firm, its programmes and projects
• Drive strategy, offering tools, skills, and opportunities for internal and external digital and analogue engagement
• Manage media relations efforts across the portfolio
• Build and maintain relationships with senior leaders and identify opportunities for further project engagement
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be a bright and engaging candidate with proven experience in a global business environment.
• Experience in leading brand and narrative development work in a complex, global organisation
• Degree educated
• Multi-sector experience preferred, with business experience a ‘must’
• Experience in shaping experiential marketing at scale with measurable ROI
• Ability to operate in an environment of ambiguity
• Robust budget and management experience
• Self-driven, resilient, and agile worker with high attention to detail
• Socially adept at all levels and in all types of organisations
• Highly flexible for travel
This role will pay up to £55k (DOE)
• 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Excellent location, in a collaborative work environment
This a lovely, varied role where you’ll really need to be able to hit the ground running in a dynamic environment. We are looking to shortlist this role ASAP, so apply today.
POSTED: 25 May 2021 JOB ID: CPCOMMS22109