Senior HR Manager
London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £52,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable Media Agency looking for a hands-on Senior HR Manager, with a strong Agency background, to support their UK offices. This role will be on a full time basis on a 12 month maternity cover basis, based out of their City of London global headquarters, and reporting in to an HR Director.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle, and complex ER
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with UK and international employment law
- A passionate advocate for Diversity, Inclusion, Wellbeing and Belonging, with a willingness to get stuck in to existing projects and committees
- Working closely with other areas of the business to add value to current working practices
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all HR and ER related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Overseeing and managing all compliance and international mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with UK and international legislation.
- Management of monthly payroll process, as well as pension, reward and benefits programmes
- Tech savvy, with experience in using various HRIS and advanced excel skills.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 7+ years working within a senior HR Generalist position
- Line management experience
- Recruitment experience including interviewing and direct sourcing
- CIPD Qualified
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Solid career progression working within a Creative Agency environment
- Strong understanding of UK and international employment law
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 16 Jun 2021 JOB ID: AI2563