Senior HR Advisor
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £43,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Advisor to join a leading educational services organisation. This is a full-time permanent hybrid role that includes 2-3 days in the office. There is the option to work from the central London office, or there is a regional office based in Hertfordshire.
The role requires a Senior HR Advisor who can start a new role in January, so it is ideal for an immediate starter or if you have a shorter notice period.
With a fantastic team culture, this role sits within the centralised HR services team. Providing best in class HR support to a variety of internal teams, the role is varied and dynamic and will suit a true HR Generalist with a strong interest and skillset in Employee Relations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle from onboarding, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits all the way through to offboarding.
- Being the first port of call for Employee Relations matters. Able to confidently manage ER cases independently with the support of the HRBP’s and Head of HR on high level cases.
- Pioneering and supporting on wellbeing and engagement initiatives and being passionate about delivering an impeccable employee experience.
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all HR related matters, in a professional and timely manner.
- Being tech savvy, with experience in using HR systems.
- Being involved with the recruitment process, ensuring candidates receive an excellent experience.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of working within a similar role with exposure to Employee Relations.
- Highly organised, pro-active, and enthusiastic about providing fantastic employee experiences.
- Have sound knowledge of UK employment law.
- Ability to communicate across all levels.
- Have high emotional intelligence and with a solution focused approach, demonstrating the ability to listen with a solid ethical and moral judgement.
- Confidence in using all Microsoft programs including Excel and Powerpoint.
To be considered for this role, apply below!
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 09 Jan 2023 JOB ID: NW8740