Senior Finance Manager – Hindi Speaking ( MUST HAVE UAE EXPERIENCE )
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 18,000 AED - 25,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Job Title: Senior Finance Manager (full ICAI or ACCA is required) Hindi Speaking
Industry: Commodities Trading/Real Estate
- Handle the full spectrum of financial and cost accounting roles e.g. Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, and cash-flow management reporting.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and working closely with the operations and project teams.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting systems and policies for the setup.
- Supporting the Management in ensuring that inter-company cost allocations are in line with agreements and transfer pricing policy.
- Consultative with the respective departments on cost-reduction initiatives.
- Maintain compliance with the federal regulations at all times.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAI - The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Must have experience with UK VAT, UAE VAT, and Indian GST.
- Minimum 10 years of UAE accounting experience.
- Extensive experience with company legal administration.
- Writing official letters to UK tenants/customers on behalf of group companies
- Excellent fluency in English & Hindi communication (reading, writing, and speaking).
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Sep 2023 JOB ID: MXC-DXB-SFM