Senior Executive Assistant
London (West End) SALARY: £60,000 - £75,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I have a wonderful senior Executive Assistant role, to support an interesting and driven businessman across his multiple business ventures and personal life. When we are back to normal, you will be based in his office in Mayfair full time, but to begin with the role can be remote. This is a senior position, working across multiple time zones and so flexibility to work outside of the usual 9am to 6pm, is a must. However, the role does not require any travel.
My clients work focuses in the main on acquiring businesses and making them more profitable. My understanding is that these are global and expanding all the time. He has a small team who work with him brokering the deals.
My client is looking for someone of the highest calibre and has some non- negotiables on his wish list, so please do read these carefully and only apply if you are able to tick every box (no wiggle room I’m afraid):
- Proven Executive Assistant experience, supporting a leading business person from a notable organisation
- At least 10 years+ experience with no short term contracts and good longevity in each role
- Degree educated – ideally red brick
- English as your first language
- Ideally a second language with fluency
- Polished with exceptional attention to detail
- Diary management
- Travel management
- Stakeholder management – attendance of meetings, minute taking and action points
- Meeting prep
- Lifestyle bookings
- Personal travel
Salary is very much dependent on experience. My client values intelligence and experience and I think emotional intelligence is also going to be valuable. The position is to interview asap via video call. This one is going to be all about the fit and he is definitely a stickler for detail!
POSTED: 11 Jan 2021 JOB ID: LGEA21893