Senior Events Specialist
Frankfurt (Germany) SALARY: €0 - €0 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Senior Events Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Corporate Events Specialist to join the European Events team of a globally renowned Wealth Management firm.
The role will be based in Frankfurt supporting the DACH-region and will require travel across regions to be on-site at some events.
- Work with multiple event and conference partners both internal and external to plan, schedule, and coordinate activities.
- Lead the development, execution, and follow-up of highly diverse and complex events under minimal direction and supervision.
- Make recommendations on appropriate event types, sponsorship level, messaging, promotional plan and delegate journey in line with business strategies.
- Create and implement comprehensive Event communication plans across a variety of marketing channels including email, EM, social media and web
- Plan and oversee the digital event User Experience (UX) to ensure interfaces provide an effortless and enjoyable experience.
- Maintain strong relationships with external event organisations and providers, constantly building knowledge of platforms, industry and market trends and events landscape.
- Create event dashboards to measure and analyse event effectiveness and collect market insight to inform future strategy.
- Manage budgets and participate in annual planning and forecasting with marketing business partners.
- 3-5 years of Marketing or Event-related experience. Exposure to Project management would also be favourable.
- Demonstrate strength in relationship management across all business lines, interact with all levels of staff and cultivate strong, productive vendor relationships
- Must have fluent German and English language skills; Italian or French language skills also would be ideal but not essential.
- A good understanding of email marketing , knowledge of HTML code is desired as well as familiarity with Cvent, ON24 and Kaltura.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work across multiple projects and under deadline pressure.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict-resolution skills.
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals, EU citizens or professionals possessing a valid EU / EFTA passport or an existing EU Residency permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 13 Feb 2024 JOB ID: JLES31786