Senior EA – Riyadh Based
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia SALARY: 15,000 AED - 32,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
The Senior Executive Assistant (SEA) will be a critical member of the CEO Office team, supporting the CEO with executive support, overseeing development and proper operation of all relevant policies and procedures, and managing integration with other Executive Assistants to ensure a smooth functioning CEO Office support team.
The SEA will ensure the CEO receives full executive assistant support, including but not limited to travel, accommodation, logistics, expenses, meetings, calendar management, document preparation, and other ad-hoc matters. This will include drafting routine follow-up correspondence for the CEO and ensuring the CEO sends those required follow-up messages.
The SEA will be responsible for working with the wider CEO Office on maintaining the CEO strategic relationship database and ensuring key outreach and activities are properly tracked and recorded.
The SEA will be responsible for maintaining and developing relevant policies and procedures to govern the logistics of the CEO’s operations, including the Time Management System, signature request processes, and other logistics.
The SEA will be expected to work closely with other Executive Assistants and teams in Riyadh, Dubai, and New York to ensure smooth functioning of the CEO’s daily agenda. This will include ensuring management of the CEO’s time across the comapny, KSA-focused responsibilities, and personal commitments. The SEA will be expected to be the first point of contact for critical matters and be a strategic thinker around how to balance and execute multiple priorities.
- Provide full Executive Assistant support to the CEO, including travel, accommodation, logistics, expenses, meetings, calendar management, document preparation
- Draft routine correspondence for the CEO to review and send
- Maintain the CEO strategic relationship database / CRM in coordination with the CEO Office, ensuring that key relationships are properly maintained
- Develop and maintain CEO-relevant policies and procedures, including but not limited to the Time Management System, signature processes, etc.
- Coordinate and supervise engagement with other Executive Assistants as needed globally to ensure smooth functioning of the CEO’s daily agenda, in particular when CEO is travelling
- Coordinate with other team and family members as it relates to activities of relevance the CEO and his family, including around understanding family-wide obligations, equestrian obligations, etc.
- Serve as the first point of call for those needing to get in touch with and communicate directly with the CEO, and be able to balance multiple priorities
- Willingness to be available after-hours as different priorities emerge
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to oversee the advancement of multiple high-priority initiatives of varying timelines, with minimal direction
- Ability to coordinate with a wide range of individuals, each responsible for different activities as it pertains to the CEO and his family
- Professional and courteous at all times
- Ability to multi-task effortlessly
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Detail-oriented, organized and driven by efficiency
- Maintains complete confidentiality
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required
- Confident, open-minded, and eager to grow in the role alongside the CEO
- University graduate
- 10+ years as a Senior Executive Assistant or an Office Manager
- Experience of supporting a CEO / C-Suite in a similar organization
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 07 Dec 2023 JOB ID: ZC-SENEA