Senior EA – Pharmaceutical
London (City of) SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A world-leading medical communications company are looking for a Senior EA to support the CEO. The office is based in the heart of the city with a flexible hybrid working scheme. This is a fantastic company to work for with great benefits and a friendly working environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a c-suite EA role, you will be supporting the CEO, providing board support and managing two EAs with weekly catch-ups and communication.
· Provide high-level support to the CEO and Executive team members
· Line manage two EAs, provide ongoing support & constructive feedback
· Extensive diary management
· Complexed travel coordination
· Preparing agendas, presentations and minute taking
· Prepare and circulate weekly updates to the board
· Create PowerPoint presentations for the CEO
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have five years’+ of experience in a similar EA role. You will be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
· 5+ years experience as an EA
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· You will be professional, confidential and enthusiastic
· Numeracy and IT skills
· Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
· Flexibility in a face-paced environment
This role will pay up to £70k, in addition to a discretionary bonus. Other benefits include:
· 25 days holiday (exclusive of public holidays) and a day off on your birthday
· Pension & healthcare scheme & life insurance
· Hybrid working flexibility
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
· Long service awards & increased holidays after service
· Office closed between Christmas and new year
· Social work events
This is an opportunity not to miss. If you meet the requirements, please apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 20 Sep 2022 JOB ID: IFSEA027423