Senior Consultant – Reward & Benefits
International (other) SALARY: £55,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An excellent opportunity for a switched-on Senior Consultant with a Reward and Benefits background to join a top global consulting firm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Senior Consultants work on project teams to deliver custom solutions that meet and exceed client expectations, understanding client issues and customizing solutions to fit.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced role, typical duties include:
• Deliver high-quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness.
• Manage large projects or work-stream of more complex programmes and/or support relationship development as part of an account.
• Support the design and development of client solutions by leveraging insights gained through research and analytics.
• Support senior colleagues on larger, more complex projects potentially leading some client-facing aspects of the project in an area of expertise.
• Contribute to winning profitable business by conducting background research, proposal writing, shaping opportunities, pitch preparation, and opportunity spotting in clients.
• Participate in client planning.
• Work alongside colleagues across teams, and manage junior resources on projects whilst providing guidance and coaching.
• Proactively develop relationships outside of team/office including other knowledge experts.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be a bright and engaging candidate with proven experience in a global advisory environment.
• Experience in Job Evaluation/Hay Grading Methodology
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within a global consultancy
• A relevant higher (Master’s) degree plus several years’ experience OR extensive relevant work experience in professional services/consulting/human resources department delivering human capital-related services.
• Established credentials in own discipline and able to operate independently making custom adjustments to standard offerings in order to meet client needs.
• Knowledge and expertise of industry, current and future trends and challenges.
• Developed expertise (depth and breadth) and consulting skills i.e., client relationships, commercial impact, and business insights.
• Fluency in German
This role pays between 60,000 - 65,000 Euros and is Germany-based.
POSTED: 23 Jul 2021 JOB ID: CPFRANK123