Senior Assistant Accountant
London (Greater) SALARY: £19 - £22 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Our client is a dynamic software company offering a proven solution to making global supply chains traceable, ethical and sustainable. Since their inception in 2018, they have expanded globally with growing teams based in EMEA, NA and APAC.
Based out of offices in West London, the company is looking to recruit a temporary Senior Assistant Accountant for 2-3 months. The role is a hybrid position with flexibility to work form home for 4 days a week.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this is a key role in the Group which will involve assisting with financial accounting processes for several entities, and some ad-hoc project work.
- Assist with consolidation of international subsidiaries
- Bonus and commission accruals
- Fixed assets, prepayments and accruals accounting
- Month end financial reporting
- Coordinate with overseas third-party accounting provider on month-end entries
- Accounts Receivable; invoicing and customer account management
- Assist with annual financial audit
- Payroll review
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- A degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting or a related field)
- Part-qualified or Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA, or qualified by experience
- 3+ years of experience in finance roles
- Strong excel skills
- Strong technical accounting knowledge (GAAP)
- Working knowledge of Xero desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to guide and influence
- Highly analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- £18.00 - £22.00 per hour depending on experience
POSTED: 10 May 2022 JOB ID: BB/CI/26008