UK (regional) SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a superstar Administrator who is well-presented and switched on to work for a boutique global architectural firm in their Canterbury studio.
• Support with fee and resource management using Rapport
• Assist Senior Management team with BD and Marketing
• Keep internal databases up to date
• Undertake monthly reconciliations
• Ordering supplies
• Be an integral part of the Support Team i.e answering telephone; taking messages, managing visitors and deliveries, where necessary
• Assist with printing, photocopying, binding, shredding, folding, and collation of drawings
• Meeting room bookings and meeting management
• Communicate with people at all levels including clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers, and other offices.
• Well-presented, professional yet personable
• Proven experience using MS Office
• Positive and proactive attitude
• High attention to detail and proactive nature
• Excellent verbal and written communicator
• Enthusiastic and a collaborative team player
• Some knowledge of the architecture/construction industry (desirable)
Salary up to £28,000
25 days holiday plus bank holiday
This a really varied, hands-on role where you’ll really need to be able to hit the ground running in a dynamic, youthful team environment. We are looking to shortlist this role ASAP, so apply today.
POSTED: 11 Jun 2021 JOB ID: CPKENT