London (West End) SALARY: £50,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing fintech company with offices in London, the US, Australia and Singapore.
The company is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to be based in London.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the role will start off with an accounting focus, but will broaden over time into FP&A and business operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with outsourced AP firm to produce weekly AP aging report to facilitate weekly payment runs.
- Onboard new vendors.
- Prepare client invoices, weekly AR aging reports and follow up on cash collection.
- Prepare weekly cashflow reports.
- Work with Accounting Manager to perform the monthly, quarterly and annual closings of group entities including Journal Entries (revenue, stock compensation, payroll, transfer pricing, deferred costs), Month-End Close, P&L analysis.
- Employee expense report review.
- Work with team and external accountants to complete financial audits and tax filings.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and best practices.
- Improve control environment by identifying and implementing controls.
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Assist in creating and updating the financial projections and budgets of the company
using forecasting application Vena.
- Work with Accounting Manager to refine and automate cost analysis accounting
- Support Accounting Manager and VP of Finance and Business Operations with ad hoc
analysis and projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE / HAVE:
- Qualified ACA with Big 4 Audit experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Either newly/recently qualified OR up to 18 months post-qualification experience.
- US GAAP knowledge desirable
- Start-up experience desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive compensation package including retirement benefits and equity
- Flexible hybrid working model
- 25 days holiday
- discretionary bonus (based on both individual and company performance)
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 21 Nov 2022 JOB ID: BB/SA/28412