Sales Operations Coordinator – Tech Start-Up
London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Sales Operations Coordinator - Tech Start-Up
£30,000 - £35,000 Benefits + Bonus
A rapidly growing and established start-up is looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator to support the Sales and Marketing team with the operational process of all incoming sales/orders.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Sales Coordinator role with lots of variety as you are able to implement process improvements and work on projects. You will be a self-starter, enjoy self-development and strive for continuous improvements. Typical duties include:
- Moving a quote through to order delivery by working closely with Legal, Finance and Production.
- Coordinating weekly sales reviews and reports.
- Taking ownership of suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Working with Senior Management to provide reports for analysis.
- Working with the Sales team to ensure they have data, reports and materials to assist them to close and secure orders.
- Managing the orders mailboxes with incoming quotes.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have two-three years’ experience in a similar PA role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- An interest in developing a career within a Tech environment
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables etc)
- Experience in a Sales Coordination role would be beneficial
- Experience with CRM systems (they use Dynamics)
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills as you will be liaising with lots of senior internal stakeholders.
This role will pay up to £35k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and exceptional benefits.
This is a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 29 Jul 2021 JOB ID: KHBSOC23094