Sales Manager (FMCG Distribution) – Europe Region Experience
London (City of) SALARY: 35,000 AED - 35,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is an FMCG Exporter that has expanded in the UAE, they are looking for a Sales Manager with European Region Experience to generate new relationships, sign new accounts, and grow market share with existing businesses.
Role is based in Europe (Remote Work)
- Lead efforts in building and executing account strategies and client relationships in new key accounts & distributors at all levels to gain FMCG market share.Creating presales activities to drive business.
- Understand requirements of the customer and deliver proposition based on that.
- Act as a trusted advisor, converting customer requests in sales orders. Work with the customer to ensure that the product makes it to their port of choice in the quickest time with no issue.
- Create and present collateral to various levels of an organization to obtain new business, highlight new offers or other message required.
- Generate new business through prospecting, networking, and reaching out to leads generated internally. Answer their questions, suggesting other products and services as needed.
- Ensure that all Sales targets are met and surpassed.Maintain accurate records within the CRM of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and steps for follow-up.
- Weekly reporting with efforts shown for new business, current market situations and any other relevant information.
- Serve as the primary contact for the client relationship, handling any questions, concerns or needs that are requested. Investigate issues and develop solutions for any customer challenges.
- Advise on new products and brands within the region to increase sales and awareness.
- Delegate as needed.
- Manage coordinators that will work on projects/tasks given by you.Train team on market and create a plan in tandem with them to meet goals.
- Motivate, coach and mentor team to success.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. Master’s degree a plus.
- Fluent in English language is a must.
- Minimum of 10 years of consultative selling experience across Europe, within a regional Sales role is critical.
- Selling of FMCG & consumer products needed with multinational and/or trading/distributor companies.
- Proven track record and success in a business development/revenue generating role.
- Goal oriented: motivated by targets and exhibits an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organization including the ability to negotiate, explain and present products and ideas both verbally and written.
- Great time management and organization, being able to prioritize tasks.
- Team player that puts what is best for the company at the forefront of their actions.
- Adaptable to change in a fast-paced organization.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office, word, excel and Power point. CRM experience preferred.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Sep 2023 JOB ID: FL_DXB_SMA