Sales Engineer- Logistics Automation
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia SALARY: 15,000 AED - 20,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is an International Logistics Automation Company with offices across the Middle East. They are looking for a Sales Engineer with strong experience in selling automation solutions across the kingdom and deliver against gross margin targets.
- To technically and commercially lead and or manage project sales within KSA & the Middle East from initial concepts to final negotiation.
- To deliver Operating Income and Net Sales in line with the business plan as well as the target gross margin levels.
- Development of the Intralogistics Segment in KSA
- Implementation of a marketing strategy with support from CE marketing
- Representation of the company at customer presentations and trade fairs
Key Account Management Support & Development
- Key account management for clients not already covered by existing network
- Communication and support within existing network
- Identifying market needs based on client feedback
- Setting product / solution development requirements including investment / market potential
- Supporting communication and integration of marketing requirements into development strategy
- Regular reporting and updates
- Planning and controlling of internal sales processes for individual projects
- Middle East and CE country organizations including, specifically MD’s, sales, consulting & design, the realization teams, customer service and commercial/legal
- Key account management Structure
- Competence Centers
- Technical Support
- To push innovation (develop ideas, processes, solutions, business opportunities, components etc).
- To push own skills and experiences to the rest of the group as well as the rest of the organization (lessons learned, new technology etc.)
- To commit to and actively support the vision and mission statements of the Group
- Open minded in assessing, solving and discussing (with direct supervisor) business related issues in order to maintain continuous improvements.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in a project sales environment with an understanding of the project lifestyle. Used to dealing with tight deadlines.
- Previous sales experience in the Middle East region
- Arabic speaker preferred
- Experience of working in a customer-based environment therefore understanding the importance of ascertaining customer needs
- Commercial and or business management exposure and or experience
- Previous experience in Logistics sector, or other relevant automation project sales related sector
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 04 Sep 2023 JOB ID: FL_KSA_SE