Sales and Events Manager for exclusive London venue – immediate start
London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity working at one of London’s most unique and exclusive events venues. They are looking for a Sales and Events Manager to join them on a temp to perm basis, starting immediately.
You will be assisting the Head of Sales with the sales, planning and on the day event delivery. You will also be focussed on selling conferences, product launches, awards dinners and corporate parties.
They are looking for someone with proactive ideas about how to maximise revenues and deliver exceptional events. As well as an enthusiastic self-starter with a proven sales track record. You must also be confident providing quotes for events.
You will need to be in the office full-time Monday-Friday, which is located in the heart of Central London, and you will be joining a friendly and intimate team. The salary is paying up to £35,000, depending on experience.
What you’ll do:
- Take day to day bookings, telephone and email enquiries, sending successful quotes and conducing site visits as required, raising contracts and invoices
- Carry out site visits with clients - show them the venue and explain the space and options for various events, catering and production packages as well as logistics
- Assist with managing events and preparing function sheet
- Assist and event manage; meeting and greeting clients and ensure the client has a seamless event at the venue
- Ensure all events are invoiced and reconciled in a timely manner
- Assist the Head of Sales with reports
- Manage and maintain positive working relationships with key suppliers
- Attend networking events, exhibitions and other promotional
- activities to actively promote the venue and other venues in the portfolio
- Assist in planning and help deliver the annual sales and marketing strategy
Who you are:
- At least 3 years’ experience working within an event venue
- team or similar, with a brilliant sales record
- A cool head in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Exceptional organisation and process driven
- Competitive and driven in nature
- An open and honest communicator
- Endless positivity and a proactive approach to your work
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Previous experience of selling profitably, maximising sales and achieving targets
- An excellent problem solver, who can always find a solution under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Mac computers and Microsoft Office Suite
This is a fantastic opportunity. Please apply now if you’re interested!
POSTED: 09 Jun 2022 JOB ID: JCSALESMAN