London (Greater) SALARY: £12 - £16 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
We are looking for a royalty coordinator to join a small music label. You will be responsible for processing incoming royalty statements and assisting the Royalty Manager with ad hoc projects and analyses. The position will be remote working initially with a view to move into new London offices in time. This is a temporary to permanent position.
What you’ll do:
- Analyse, review and process incoming royalty statements.
- Royalty reconciliation of cash to statement details.
- Create and present suggestions for process improvements in royalty collection.
- Assist in processing income.
- Support internal and external rights holders and partners to ensure royalty related issues get resolved quickly.
- Any ad hoc tasks as required.
Who you are:
- Basic music industry knowledge.
- Understanding of global music publishing royalty landscape would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience using Excel and SQL.
- Resourceful, flexible and exceptional teamwork skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
POSTED: 13 Jan 2022 JOB ID: RKROYCOR24632