Austin, TX SALARY: $40 - $45 PER: Hour TERM: Permanent
Our client, a welcoming private busy family based in Austin, TX are looking for a rotational night shift, live out Nanny to join their team for support of their 1-year-old son. This role does require international and domestic travel.
As part of the team, you would be working with 3 other nannies including a Lead Nanny to provide the best 24/7 coverage for the child. This is a live-out role, and they are looking for someone who is wanting to be with the family for years to come. You must also be available to work evenings as needed – this will include sleepovers, weekends and holidays as needed. Experience with an infant is also required.
- Ensuring the care and safety of the child
- Assisting with preparation for travel for the child – packing and ordering of supplies as needed
- Traveling with the family - domestic and international
- Assisting Lead Nanny on inventory of child related items
- Medication administration as needed
- Participation in age appropriate educational and developmental activities for the child
- Maintenance and cleaning of the child’s bedroom and items
- Assistance with hands on maintenance and last-minute requests as needed
Their ideal candidate would be someone who loves working with kids and has at least 5 years previous experience working in a nanny position or similar role. Comfortable with flexibility and spontaneity, along with confidentiality and organized. Valid U.S. driver’s license with clean driving record and valid U.S. passport or Green Card are required as well. CPR & First aid certified. They would like someone who is comfortable with communicating and is warm and welcoming, along with a no task is too big or small outlook.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 04 Dec 2023 JOB ID: ARTA31472