Retail Facilities Manager – fashion head office
London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £48,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
Retail Facilities Manager
Fashion Head Office in Camden
6-month fixed term contract
Up to £48k per annum
A well-known fashion retailer with gorgeous offices in Camden are looking for a Retail Facilities Manager to complete a 6 month fixed term contract, with the potential to move into another role after this period on a permanent basis.
The role is in a fun, busy environment supporting the PA and the large team they support.
What you will do:
- Property management for sites across Europe, with over 80 sites including high-street stores. This will include, but not be limited to, cleaning, waste management, maintenance and health and safety.
- Remain in regular contact with landlords and contractors to discuss, query and chase call outs, ensuring they are followed up on and seen through to completion.
- Liaise with the wider business for approvals, purchase orders, supplier set up and provide clear expectations.
- Be mindful of keeping facilities costs to a minimum and pushing back on costs when needed.
- Act as a point of escalation for business critical call-outs, in and out of working hours.
- Comply with health and safety at all times, ensuring all sites are safe environments.
- Complete monthly reports showing activity, costs and concerns.
- Responsible for managing facilities budgets tightly across the EMEA business.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience managing properties / facilities and managing third parties.
- Experience of working as a Property Manager for a retailer / within fashion would be highly advantageous.
- Availability to start ASAP is essential.
- A good communicator, resilient, adaptable to regular and ongoing change to work tasks and priorities.
- Experience working with EMEA would be desirable but is not essential.
- Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of Facilities Management and industry best practice.
- A confident team player with an engaging approach.
- Have good organisation, prioritisation, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other have good IT skills generally.
- Proficient in speaking German or French would be desirable but not essential.
- You’ll work within and contribute to a highly engaged team – ensuring a collaborative culture and providing guidance & support to other team members.
- You will bring the outside-in; you’ll share best practice across the team / business and encourage ideas sharing as well as collaborative problem solving.
- You’ll lead the way and role model on all things DE&I & wellbeing.
If this role sounds of interest, you are available ASAP and you have experience of working as a Property Manager, please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 14 Nov 2023 JOB ID: CLEGFASH31518