London (Greater) SALARY: £33,000 - £38,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced and self-motivated restaurant manager.
My client is a well-established and sophisticated restaurant based in the vibrant East London, which offers Japanese cuisine and DJ sessions on an audiophile sound system.
This is a permanent position, to start as soon as possible.
The salary offered is between £33,000 and £38,000 pa – negotiable depending on experience.
Closest tube station: Dalston Junction
The ideal candidate is a proactive, reliable and self-motivated individual, able to create a friendly environment for customers and the team.
You must have some previous experience in a similar role, however junior candidates ready to step up are welcome to apply.
- Overseeing every aspect of the restaurant.
- Leading by example and collaborating efficiently with the bar team and the BOH team.
- Performing general administration duties related to the restaurant activities, such as dealing with operating costs and financial responsibilities, email inbox and reservations system.
- Ensuring the restaurant operates according to the premises licenses and health and safety regulation.
- Understanding the restaurant music and artistic programme and DJ sound system – full training provided.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 16 May 2023 JOB ID: AF29331RM